Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- 1 pkg frozen, chopped broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1/2 soup can of condensed milk(carnation)
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- onion powder
- shredded cheddar cheese (to cover)
- Melt 2 tbs butter in frying pan, add frozen broccoli and onion powder. Simmer until broccoli is thawed. Add corn and stir to warm.
- Put the broccoli mixture in a casserole dish. Add uncooked rice, mushroom soup, milk and a handful of shredded cheese, stir until well mixed. (I sometimes add some chopped up, cooked, boneless/skinless chicken breast in the casserole dish while I'm mixing, for a different taste.)
- Cover with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
(Recipe given to me by Tina T.)