Easy Blueberry Muffins
1/2 cup butter 2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar 1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs 2 cups flour
1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup milk
2 1/2 cups blueberries
- Cream butter with a spoon. Add sugar and beat with spoon.
- Add eggs and beat with spoon. Then add vanilla, baking powder, salt and mix.
- Fold in half the flour then half the milk. Fold in the rest of flour then the rest of the milk. Fold in the blueberries.
- Line or grease muffing tins and fill each well 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Sprinkle a tiny bit of sugar over the top of each muffin.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out dry.