Tomato Shrimp Penne
- 1 cup frozen cooked shrimp (defrosted)
- 1 cup chopped red, yellow & orange peppers
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 2 stalks green onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- a dash of garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 cup cooked whole wheat penne
- 1 cup Compliments Balance mushroom & garlic pasta sauce
- 1 TBSP grated parmesan
- Pour oil into non-stick frying pan.
- Saute peppers, mushrooms, green onions & garlic powder.
- When veggies are almost done, add shrimp and saute for a few more minutes (until shrimp start to lightly brown).
- Add pasta sauce and stir until heated.
I like to mix the pasta in the sauce once it is heated, and serve with a sprinkle of parmesan, but you can also serve the sauce poured over the pasta.