Chickpea Salad with Honey-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 ears cooked corn, kernels scraped from the cob
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice, from 2 limes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, best quality
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.