Italian Meatball Soup (slow cooker)
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups beef flavored broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Aylmer's tomatoes (Italian style) undrained
- 1 can (19 oz) cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained
- 1/3 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Use food processor to puree the tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in cooker.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Garnish individual servings with cheese.